Molding Design and Innovation enhancements are:
- An updated user interface which has additional features and make the process of molding design more convenient. It also provides an easy and faster access to tutorials and user group discussion forums
- Sketching enhancement which subsequently helps in establishing geometric relationships more easily. It also influences all sorts of geometric elements of design and has the ability to dynamically trim the entities by dragging
- New free form modeling capabilities with the help of tools like flex and its options bend, twist, taper and stretch
- New commands like Moldflowxpress which let user examine how easily the molten plastic would flow in the mold. It significantly reduce design iterations and hence time consumed is reduced as well Hence the aforementioned enhancements pave a better path for Molding design and innovation. However, it must be noted that any sort of innovation in one process of molding design must not limit the other processes of molding. The innovation should be equally helpful for all crucial molding processes.
- Protection of Lining Material
- No Out of Round or Warped Closures
- 0-33% Improvement of Warehouse Utilization
- Up to 40% Volume Freight Cost Reduction
However, it’s truly challenging in this domain to keep on innovating while the company is supposed to simultaneously cater the daily needs of customers.
Despite of all the obstacles, software are like solidworks which being developed to fortifies the foundation for Molding Design Services and innovation.
Such software packages are developed on the same basic outline on which most of the software packages in the domain of molding design are made. But by including numerous enhancements, their performance index is increased and hence the quality of overall results is improved too.
CFD Consulting Services offers CFD analysis, 3D modeling, CFD simulation, fluid structure interaction and thermal analysis services with a team of experienced engineers since 1992.